Old November 2nd 10, 06:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Victoria LU ticket windows & machines closed weekend just gone

"Mizter T" wrote in message

On Nov 2, 5:58 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 06:15:19 -0700 (PDT), Offramp

wrote:

[victoria]

Any idea what happened at the D&C end of the station? Also, there
are
three ticket machines downstairs at the bottom of the Wicked Exit.

Don't know - I shall try to remember to take a look later this week.
It'll be Thursday at the earliest as I'm doing my "customer info
assistant" role tomorrow.

Curious as to what that entails - is it part of a regular 'frontline
experience' programme (or whatever it might be called)?

I suspect it is more to do with the tube strike and getting every
available body to stand outside stations advising on alternative routes.

Peter Smyth