Old November 2nd 10, 07:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Victoria LU ticket windows & machines closed weekend just gone

On Nov 2, 7:40*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 06:15:19 -0700 (PDT), Offramp
wrote:

Any idea what happened at the D&C end of the station? Also, there are
three ticket machines downstairs at the bottom of the Wicked Exit.

It seems the press office have answered for me.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/medi...tre/17254.aspx

An aide - Kulveer Ranger seems to get name-checked quite often in TfL
press releases - I don't recall something similar happening under Ken,
but perhaps there was a bit more of 'Ken said x,y and z' when actually
said words were penned by someone on behalf of the then Mayor.