Old November 3rd 10, 09:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Wifi on the tube

In message i, at
22:47:58 on Tue, 2 Nov 2010, Tom Anderson
remarked:
I tentatively guess that you have a couple of so-called 'soft keys'
underneath the screen, somewhere near your call and hang up buttons.
Each of those will correspond to some kind of action on the page; this
should be displayed on the screen.

Those disappeared as soon as the page was displayed, all I had was a
mainly white plain background. I have supplied extra details in another
posting (I was looking at a different page).

What kind of phone do you have?

Sony Ericsson Cybershot. The soft keys are a touch-sensitive area at the
bottom of the screen, and in normal use a complete nightmare. They are
either very insensitive to touch (when I want to use them) or do random
things as a result of accidentally touching my face mid-call (when I
don't want them).