Old November 5th 10, 11:28 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil  Williams is offline

Default Watford to St Albans tram link could open in 2012

On Nov 5, 1:14*pm, Roland Perry wrote:

What sort of train could be run - seems to be a waste of a path on the
main line if it was a short one, but an unnecessary expense to run a
long train on the branch (would the platforms have to be extended)?

It'd only make sense as part of a self contained half hourly Watford-
Euston shuttle as I believe is the long-term plan. Would have to be
either 321 or 350, depending what is used for such a shuttle (it would
make sense to use 321s as a self contained service, I reckon).

Neil