Old November 7th 10, 12:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Cannon Street - Bank OSI or NOSI?

On Nov 6, 10:15*pm, wrote:
In article
,

(MIG) wrote:
After discussion about Cannon Street - Bank being missing from a
possibly incomplete list of OSIs, I asked TfL, who eventually replied
stating that it is an OSI.

They even gave specific interchange times, 15 minutes between Cannon
Street Underground and Bank, and 40 minutes between Cannon Street NR
and Bank (I'd have thought that would vary with direction, but it's
what they said).

Then today, a Saturday, I was charged 3.50 for a journey from
Deptford to Holborn, ie 1.70 plus 1.80, instead of the through fare
of 2.80.

So they confirmed that it is an OSI after all, and then I found that
it isn't an OSI after all after all.

Are you claiming your money back? I would after that. 2.80 off peak is
shown in the TfL single fare finder. What does your Oyster journey history
show?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

I don't know what the history shows yet. The phone bill to get a
refund will be worth more than the refund, so I'm giving them the
chance to fix it by email.

Nevertheless, I would rather that the phone company got the money than
TfL if it comes to it, given that the latter is at fault.

The single fare finder is not necessarily proof that it's an OSI. I
may have been expected to change at London Bridge and Bank, or Cannon
Street and Liverpool Street or some other nonsense.