Old November 11th 10, 10:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Barriers gone - platforms 8-11 at Euston

On Nov 11, 9:56 pm, MIG wrote:

On Nov 11, 9:37 pm, "Mizter T" wrote:
[Crowded Euston suburban platforms]
Ever just been tempted to leave via the 'undercroft' service road?

I've been directed that way during one of the many disruptions (can't
remember which), but don't they usually keep the gates shut?

Yes - I dare say that they might be a bit more careful in so doing these
days compared to times past, for boringly obvious reasons.

There must be some stairs up though - you could find yourself popping up on
the wrong side of the ticket window!

Perhaps I might try 'getting lost' down there if there's an opportune
moment. A late evening visit to the parcel deck a few years ago was quite
entertaining.