Old November 14th 10, 06:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,alt.travel.uk.air
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default 50% off HEx tickets - must book by midnight tonight (Fri 12 Nov)

In message , at
19:01:29 on Sun, 14 Nov 2010, Arthur Figgis
remarked:
The sort of visitor who would have previously caught a cab all the way,
will now catch a cab from Paddington.

They wouldn't be seen dead on a subway train (even if, unknown to them,
the London Underground might be safer than the average metro) or would
be fearful of the consequences of dragging luggage up and down stairs
(have you ever been on the Paris Metro: step-free it ain't!!)

Do the sort of people who use HEx take much luggage?

I do! (A few times I've had two large bags each at the maximum weight).