Old November 14th 10, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Was this weekend some kind of record?

On Nov 14, 11:25*pm, "John Salmon" wrote:

"Mizter T" *wrote

The section of the Circle line's route that had no service was Edgware
Road to Tower Hill, so that's something like half-ish of the Circle.

Whereas the section of the Circle line's route that *had* a service was, er,
Edgware Road to Tower Hill [...]

Ha! Yes, I should have thought about that a bit more - the bit with no
SSR service at all was Edgware Road to Tower Hill via KXSP/ Liverpool
Street.

[...] (except for one little bit!)

I can't quite fathom that comment out - unless it's that you're
looking at the map on the TfL 'Service update now' page [1], which
confusingly doesn't show the Circle line coloured in between...

* Temple - Blackfriars - Mansion House --- presumably the result of
some of logic in the system that suggests, as Blackfriars station is
currently closed till late 2011, that the line doesn't need to be
shown as closed because the station in the middle is already shown as
closed

* High Street Ken - Notting Hill Gate --- though I can't hazard a
guess as to why this might be.

(And of course on this map 'coloured in' means it's not working.)

-----
[1] http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravel...e/default.html