Old November 14th 10, 10:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Salmon[_4_] John Salmon[_4_] is offline

Default Was this weekend some kind of record?

"Mizter T" wrote
"John Salmon" wrote:
"Mizter T" wrote

The section of the Circle line's route that had no service was Edgware
Road to Tower Hill, so that's something like half-ish of the Circle.

Whereas the section of the Circle line's route that *had* a service was,
er, Edgware Road to Tower Hill [...]

Ha! Yes, I should have thought about that a bit more - the bit with no SSR
service at all was Edgware Road to Tower Hill via KXSP/ Liverpool Street.

[...] (except for one little bit!)

I can't quite fathom that comment out - unless it's that you're looking at
the map on the TfL 'Service update now' page [1], which confusingly
doesn't show the Circle line coloured in between...

No, I was actually referring to HSK - Gloucester Road. But perhaps we
should both have additionally been considering the section of Circle line
that serves Hammersmith. My brain still doesn't think about the teacup (or
whatever) bit as being really part of the Circle.

I think I'll give up now and have a coffee....