Old November 14th 10, 11:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Was this weekend some kind of record?

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

Of course I imagine that the Northern, Central and Bakerloo lines were
v. busy. As it was Remembrance Sunday, then of course there were also
the road closures on and around Whitehall both yesterday and today.
Inevitably this results in many bus diversions and obviously also some
knock-on traffic effects, which would have made things more difficult
for some people who were trying to re-route via the bus network.

I went from Putney to the office in Westminster on Saturday morning
without problems. SWT Putney to Vauxhall and 88 bus. Very smooth.

I then cycled to King's Cross after lunch. Apart from avoiding Whitehall
itself that was OK traffic-wise too.

--
Colin Rosenstiel