Old November 16th 10, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Waterloo concourse ideas - NR press release

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 04:28:38PM +0000, Paul Terry wrote:

Thanks for the link. It does seem extraordinary, though, that over a
million pounds a year is being spent in maintaining the unused Eurostar
platforms and terminal at Waterloo. I should have thought that bringing
them back into use would have been more of a priority.

It seems extraordinary to me that it would cost that much to clean up
pigeon **** a few times a year.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

For every vengeance, there is an equal and opposite revengeance.
-- Cartoon Law X