Old November 19th 10, 10:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default 9 out of 10 people can easily use London Transport...

d gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Does anybody really think wheelchair users are ever going to be able
to use the tube? Val Shawcross and the like just can't grasp the fact
that many disabled people don't want to use public transport, it just
isn't a viable option for them and it never will be.

Well, quite. Why would spazzes, flids & other crips want to try and lead
normal lives, anyway? Why can't they just be happy sitting at home
drooling in front of daytime TV...?

Obviously you've never heard of Dial-a-ride then.

I've not only heard of it, I've got a far better idea of the reality of
it, having wasted far too much of my life trying to organise it to take
the M-i-L places.