Old February 1st 04, 01:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Cox Robin Cox is offline

Default graffiti

"Marc Brett" wrote in message
On 30 Jan 2004 06:48:04 -0800, (trainspotter)
wrote:

what do you all think of graffiti?

Whenever I see it on my local streets, I reach for this:

http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk/newfault.shtml

I complain, and the graffiti gets mopped up (or the bollards repaired,
or the street lights replaced, etc.

I reported some defective lights using this system in August last year.

TfL sent the report to the borough, despite the fact that the lights were
clearly on a TfL road. The borough passed the report back a few days later.

The lights still haven't been fixed and TfL say that they don't know
what's happening with this fault.

My own borough usually fixes defective lights within a week.

Robin