Old February 1st 04, 01:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
The Only Living Boy in New Cross The Only Living Boy in New Cross is offline

Default Hayes (Kent) line

Does anyone know anything about any proposals for the future of this
line? I seem to remember reading somewhere that the section from
Elmers End to Hayes was nearly closed a few years ago and only kept
open because of residents' protests. I'm just asking 'cos I'm
considering moving there and don't want to suddenly be without a train
service!

Patrick