Old November 20th 10, 07:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
solar penguin solar penguin is offline

Default 9 out of 10 people can easily use London Transport...

Bruce wrote:

They aren't a different species.

They aren't just a different species, they're a different genus.

The defining moment in human evolution, the very beginning of the
genus Homo, was with Homo Erectus standing tall and walking upright.
Humans are bipeds and always have been.

Once people stop being bipeds, then they're no better subhuman
Australopithecines, and should be prevented from contaminating the
human race.

In an ideal world they'd be rounded up and publicly executed in front
of a cheering crowd of real humans. But even if that isn't practical,
there's certainly no excuse for giving them any kind of human rights.

They are just like you and me, except for impaired mobility.

Yes, and that's more than enough to make them less than human.

You make it sound as though you would like public transport to be made
inaccessible to all but able-bodied people so you can be spared the
sight of freaks in wheelchairs

Sounds like a good idea to me. But let's not limit it to just public
transport.