Old November 20th 10, 08:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
solar penguin solar penguin is offline

Default 9 out of 10 people can easily use London Transport...

MaxB wrote:

I am always surprised that people equate disability = wheelchair. Disability
comes in many shapes and sizes, under the Disability Discrimination Act 1995
(I believe) I am disabled. But I don't need a wheelchair

Same here. I'm officially classed as having a long-term mental
illness, but I can walk just fine, so I've nothing in common with
those subhuman, wheelchair-bound throwbacks.

It's insulting to lump the proper human disabled people in the same
group as wheelchair users.