Old February 1st 04, 01:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default graffiti

(trainspotter) wrote the following in:
om

why moan about graffiti?

Because it looks ****.

ither ignore it and read the paper on
the train or play a game called 'whose tag can i see most of'?
fun!

Almost as fun as that brilliant game, "How many times have I been pked
in the eye?", where you count the number of times someone has poked you
in the eye.

graffiti on the outside of the trains brighten them up from
boring out red, blue and white tube trains. eurghhh.

I prefer red, white and blue to red white and blue with meaningless
squiggles on it.

--
message by Robin May, enforcer of sod's law.
The Hutton Report is a whitewash! Long live the BBC!

Crime is confusing.