Old November 23rd 10, 09:17 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default BBC London News

In article ,
Graham Harrison wrote:
Otherwise how can you justify reporting that Cross
Country can't run between Basingstoke and Southampton on a weekend when the
line through Micheldever is blocked and say nothing about SWT? Yes, SWT
should send something out but then I would expect the reporter to put 2 and
2 together, report the line is blocked and then tell me what SWT are doing
and then what XC are doing.

It seems to me that it should really be the job of the industry (via
either ATOC or Network Rail) to put out a single coordinated press
release with complete information, rather than individual TOCs
providing information piecemeal to the media.

-roy