Old November 23rd 10, 09:31 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Northolt Park Gates Northolt Park Gates is offline

Default BBC London News

It seems to me that it should really be the job of the industry (via
either ATOC or Network Rail) to put out a single coordinated press
release with complete information, rather than individual TOCs
providing information piecemeal to the media.

* * -roy

BBC East were reporting that there were "Operational problems at
Watford Junction". Now if that isn't TOC speak, I don't know what
is. Perhaps all those who slag of the BBC would be happier if the
incident wasn't reported at all.