Old November 23rd 10, 10:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default BBC London News

On 2010-11-23 09:37:39 +0000, George said:

On Nov 23, 8:06 am, MIG wrote:
On good form today with reports of South Eastern services suspended
between Shepherds Bush and Milton Keynes.
[snip]

Should of course be 'Southern services' suspended between The Bush and
MK, a signal problem in the Watford Junction area was apparently the
reason.

So, does anyone believe that the inaccuracy of the BBC report would have
misled a single traveller?

That was my immediate take on it - though I suppose it's possible that
someone might have thought 'well I'm ok, I'm catching a Southern train not a
Southeastern one' - or at least the lack of clarity might have created some
confusion in their mind. Must admit I didn't immediately spot the problem
when I read MIG's post.