Old November 23rd 10, 11:58 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default BBC London News

On 2010\11\23 11:18, Mizter T wrote:

"Chris Tolley" (ukonline really) wrote:

MIG wrote:

The newsreaders just keep on dumbly reading it out every half hour.
You'd think that the London travel newsroom would have some vague
idea about transport in London.

Would you? Why? Do you think it is a requirement for people who mention
London in the things they read out to be Londoners?

Except that's not what MIG said. I don't think it's unreasonable that
BBC *London* should strive for accuracy when it comes to reporting
London travel news.

Why? IME BBC News contains an average of one and a half errors per
sentence, so I don't know why you expect the travel news to be any better.