Old November 23rd 10, 12:51 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley[_2_] Chris  Tolley[_2_] is offline

Default BBC London News

Mizter T wrote:

"Chris Tolley" (ukonline really) wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

"Chris Tolley" (ukonline really) wrote:

MIG wrote:

The newsreaders just keep on dumbly reading it out every half hour.
You'd think that the London travel newsroom would have some vague
idea about transport in London.

Would you? Why? Do you think it is a requirement for people who mention
London in the things they read out to be Londoners?

Except that's not what MIG said.

What isn't? I'm asking questions which are clearly about what MIG said.

He didn't mention anything about Londoners, let alone any requirement to be
one.

I know. I can't see what your problem is with what I asked. Did you miss
the question mark between the "Why" and the "Do", thus misreading the
question?

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9632886.html
(33 111 at Weymouth Town, May 1985)