Old November 23rd 10, 01:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default BBC London News

On Nov 23, 12:58*pm, Basil Jet wrote:

Why? IME BBC News contains an average of one and a half errors per
sentence, so I don't know why you expect the travel news to be any better..

I only make it one per sentence; perhaps I should listen more closely.
I think BBS Radio 4 is excellent, The TV News from the BBS is truly
illiterate - the whole Society is run by analphabets, as I pointed out
earlier - but on the radio there are still some well-educated
individuals.