Old February 1st 04, 08:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
trainspotter trainspotter is offline

Default graffiti

"The Bloke Next Door" Bloke@NextDoor wrote in message ...
"trainspotter" wrote in message
om...
Marc Brett wrote in message

. ..
On 30 Jan 2004 06:48:04 -0800, (trainspotter)
wrote:

what do you all think of graffiti?

Whenever I see it on my local streets, I reach for this:

http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk/newfault.shtml

I complain, and the graffiti gets mopped up (or the bollards repaired,
or the street lights replaced, etc.). The feedback is nonexistant so
I can't tell if it was *my* online complaint that triggered the
repairs. In any event it's a good tool for improving the mental
health of the public. Part of the problem with graffiti is that it
enrages people and they feel powerless to fight back. Here is a tool
that seems to even the odds a bit.

why moan about graffiti? either ignore it and read the paper on the
train or play a game called 'whose tag can i see most of'? fun!
graffiti on the outside of the trains brighten them up from boring out
red, blue and white tube trains. eurghhh.

It's **** & you are a piece of **** too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, whatever you do is **** aswell.