Old November 24th 10, 04:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
George George is offline

Default 9 out of 10 people can easily use London Transport...

On 23 Nov, 14:59, Basil Jet wrote:
I'm still laughing at Bruce calling me anti-disabled, when I'm just
anti-cost.

I've just realised that if I wanted to build a new restaurant which had
steps which kept wheelchair users out, I would not be allowed... but a
wheelchair user could buy an existing restaurant which sells wheat-free
meals and turn it into a restaurant in which every meal contains wheat,
thus excluding me from using it. So much for a level playing field.

That's a good point Basil, the hypocrisy of the bigots who claim to
represent the needs of disabled people is staggering! In their
blinkered view anybody who disagrees with them is 'anti-disabled'!