Old November 24th 10, 06:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default 9 out of 10 people can easily use London Transport...

Basil Jet wrote:
I'm still laughing at Bruce calling me anti-disabled, when I'm just
anti-cost.

I've just realised that if I wanted to build a new restaurant which had
steps which kept wheelchair users out, I would not be allowed... but a
wheelchair user could buy an existing restaurant which sells wheat-free
meals and turn it into a restaurant in which every meal contains wheat,
thus excluding me from using it. So much for a level playing field.

You can laugh as much as you like, John, but your lame attempt at
equating physical disability with food intolerance is as risible as it
is lame.

Perhaps it has escaped your attention that physically disabled people
are just as likely to have the same food intolerances, allergies etc.,
as able bodied people. You can dress up your prejudice with whatever
false analogies you want, but prejudice it still is.

(And as for being "anti-cost", I doubt that there are many people
posting here who are more anti-cost than I am!)