Old February 1st 04, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Adverse weather affecting tubes

Cast_Iron wrote:
"Dave Bisping" wrote in message
93.157...
Unfornatly they are the ones at the 'cutting edge', agreed they get
abuse but I'm sorry they themselves do no faviours with the way they
treat passengers

Does it not occur to you that there may not be time for an individual
"please" and "thank you" to everyone on the station?

Did it not occur to you to read this part of Dave's post that you
conveniently snipped:
"sitting on a platform for 30mins with no infomation where the next train
was, and then being told in no uncertain terms to get off the station.
Personally I get more than a little Miffed at this."

Why don't you think there wasn't time for a proper explanation of the need
to close the station?

It's such arrogant pillocks that get other people killed.

How, exactly, in the context of this incident? (I agree with you that he's
ignorant, but that's because no-one bothered to tell him why the station
was closed.)
--
Richard J.