Old November 25th 10, 03:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default Thameslink programme to go ahead "in it's entirety"

In article ,
Bruce wrote:
Basically, Thameslink 2000 is what we are discussing.

Right. It was renamed "The Thameslink Programme" once the delays got
so long that the 2000 name was just too emabarassingly silly.

"Thameslink 2018" doesn't have quite the same ring to it. ;-)

So basically, we are today celebrating that Thameslink 2000 is only
delayed a further two years (now making it 18 years late) rather than
actually being cancelled :-/

-roy