Old November 25th 10, 04:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Oyster *Auto* top-up increased to ukp8

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:18:16 +0000, David Walters
wrote:

If you have auto top-up you have a registered card so there are no risks
of losing it, apart from a lengthy telephone call. Unless you can report
a lost card via the website?

I reported a lost card (from 2004 - sniff, worth a fortune now?
probably not) on the website on a Friday. Replacement arrived the
following Tuesday all the way from Aberdeen, nicely topped up.

I do hate this uncontrolled auto-topup though. We should be able in
2010 to set the trigger and quantity levels via this web thingymabob.
One size does not fit all.

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com