Old November 25th 10, 08:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roy Badami Roy Badami is offline

Default Thameslink programme to go ahead "in it's entirety"

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 16:41:58 on Thu,
Isn't that being done by some sort of kludge, rather than lengthening
both platforms 1 & 4 so that all trains could be 12-car, as was
originally proposed?

What kind of kludge? I thought I read here that some work (not sure
what) was done a while back to allow platform 1 to accommodate the
12-car trains.

I don't think the 12-car trains straddle platforms 1 & 4, if that's
what you mean?

-roy