Old November 26th 10, 06:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Paul is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On Nov 26, 12:54*am, Mizter T wrote:
It's that time again folks:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/17529.aspx

I'm going to post this as a quasi public service announcement if for
no other reason than having ballsed up the dates of the strike the
last time round I wish to demonstrate that I'm not completely
calendrical-phobic (to coin a particularly dodgy phrase!).

I'm sure there's a business opportunity here for canoeists on the
river or some such - of course if it gets really cold then skate hire
might be the thing.

Sigh - another morning of getting on the N73 at 04:25 again, and with
it being full up by Stamford Hill.