Old November 26th 10, 09:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Chris Tolley[_2_] Chris  Tolley[_2_] is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

Roy Badami wrote:

In article ,
Mizter T wrote:
It's that time again folks:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/17529.aspx

I'm going to post this as a quasi public service announcement if for
no other reason than having ballsed up the dates of the strike the
last time round I wish to demonstrate that I'm not completely
calendrical-phobic (to coin a particularly dodgy phrase!).

And lest anyone was hoping for a last-minute reprieve:

"Monday Tube strike on after last-ditch talks collapse"

Perhaps if they stayed away from ditches, there would be less risk of
collapse.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9632800.html
(31 112 at Colchester, 25 Apr 1980)