Old November 26th 10, 11:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Paul is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On Nov 26, 12:29*pm, Owain wrote:
On Nov 26, 7:45*am, Paul *wrote:

Sigh - another morning of getting on the N73 at 04:25 again, and with
it being full up by Stamford Hill.

At least you're not getting on at Stamford Hill.

Sleeping bag under the desk?

Owain

No, I just sleep when I get to work and leave at lunchtime.

The thing is, in all the previous three tube strikes I have managed to
get home OK...........by tube. Usually the Victoria Line is up and
running by lunchtime. I think that shift change time is about 2pm, so
that the service that is running by late morning usually continues
until just after 2pm. What happens after that depends on who turns up
for the afternoon/evening shift.

I wonder if there will be a strike on April 29 next year???