Old November 27th 10, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Thameslink programme to go ahead "in it's entirety"

In message
, at
11:07:11 on Fri, 26 Nov 2010, Mizter T remarked:
I'm not sure all the tunnels are in place, but the parts which had to be
built contemporaneously with other works are there.

They're all in place - it's not particularly obvious unless you're
looking for it, but it's possible to see the concrete trench that
leads to the tunnel portal from the GN lines north of King's Cross.

I'm aware when the works would have been done, but had an idea that as
part of the cost-cutting which almost saw the SPILL box cancelled, they
didn't complete everything needed for the connection to GN.

But various people have posted to say it was all done, which is good
news (even though it implies a flat junction just outside Kings Cross).