Old November 27th 10, 09:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Thameslink programme to go ahead "in it's entirety"

In message
, at
11:54:29 on Fri, 26 Nov 2010, D7666 remarked:
I'm not sure all the tunnels are in place, but the parts which had to be
built contemporaneously with other works are there.

I have assumed from at least some historical posts you must have
arrived at EMT SPIHL and used FCC SPILL ?

If you look hard enough, especially if there is a northbound 377 in
the SPILL platforms uisng its headlight beams, you can clearly see the
tunnels.

Yes, I can see the tunnels at the SPILL end (I've walked to the end of
the platforms especially), and I can see the "slope" that approaches the
ECML at the other end (on aerial photos). What I wasn't *sure* about was
whether everything in between had been done.