Old November 27th 10, 06:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Is Countdown usually this confused?

On Nov 27, 6:38*pm, wrote:
I arrived at a bus stop in front of King's Cross station this morning
planning to catch a 45 or 46 to Grays Inn Road. The 63 also calls at the
same stop but my destination was further from Farringdon Road so it seemed
better to stick to the Grays Inn Road routes.

When I arrived the first two buses shown on the Countdown screen were a 45
and a 46 (or vice versa) due in 4 or 5 minutes. Then a 63 appeared on the
screen as "due" and disappeared again. A few minutes later a 63 bus did
appear but wasn't showing on Countdown at all. Then a 45 showed as due and
disappeared without a bus turning up. No 45 or 46 bus came but it showed
several due in the next 5 minutes or so.

Then suddenly the screen changed, just after the 63 had left, with three
45s or 46s due, but only in 12 minutes! Then a 45 appeared after a couple
of minutes with Countdown showing the next bus due in 10 minutes.

?Que?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Yes.