Old November 27th 10, 10:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Ray[_3_] John Ray[_3_] is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On 26/11/2010 00:54, Mizter T wrote:
It's that time again folks:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/17529.aspx

I'm going to post this as a quasi public service announcement if for
no other reason than having ballsed up the dates of the strike the
last time round I wish to demonstrate that I'm not completely
calendrical-phobic (to coin a particularly dodgy phrase!).

I'm sure there's a business opportunity here for canoeists on the
river or some such - of course if it gets really cold then skate hire
might be the thing.

A friend has to travel from Plumstead to Euston on Monday morning; she
has an Apex ticket for the 1007 to Liverpool Lime Street, so does not
want to miss that train.

It seems that she can take a Southeastern train to London Bridge and try
her luck on the Northern Line, or alternatively take a Southeastern
train to Charing Cross and go for the 91 bus. Does anybody have any
suggestions, please, as to the best course, and how much time should she
allow for the connection from London Bridge or Charing Cross to Euston?

--
John Ray