Old November 28th 10, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

In message
, at
03:02:09 on Sun, 28 Nov 2010, Mizter T remarked:
I'd suggest taking Thameslink from London Bridge to St Pancras, then
walking. The exit at St Pancras is on the west side of the station and
there's a back-street route to Euston.

The first Thameslink train to do the London Bridge route is due at St
Pancras at 0932 I think, so even if it's on time, that's cutting it
fine for the 1007 from Euston. *I wouldn't fancy depending on that.

And it'd quite possibly be absolutely heaving, with a departure time
at London Bridge of 0909

Everything's going to be heaving, but I would expect some people to be
getting off at LB, thus relieving the crowding a little.