Old November 28th 10, 12:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

In message
, at
05:02:29 on Sun, 28 Nov 2010, Mizter T remarked:
How does one find out about minimum connection times between London
termini? I can't find any mention of it in the National Rail
Timetable, nor on the NRE website.

In the preamble to the NRTT, page 44

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/browse%...nformation.pdf

Thanks - I should have known that - it's 38 mins from St Pancras to
Euston - just beyond the 35 minute time that would be available, if
everything ran on time.

The actual time is a fiction (firstly it's by tube, secondly we know the
walk is less than 10 minutes, and thirdly the journey planner allows the
connection despite the 4 minute shortcoming).

What I was hoping for was that a potentially missed connection would be
officially "protected" as a result of the recommended time being 34
minutes or less (but it's not).