Old November 28th 10, 12:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Is Countdown usually this confused?

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 12:35:28 +0000, Roland Perry
wrote:

What's different about Milton Keynes - the only variation that would
qualify as broken is a countdown based on the timetable rather than
actual running.

It only ever shows actual departure times rather than "N minutes", but
I'm informed by a few people who should know about such things that
the timetable is *not* loaded so these are based on actual running.

So you see:-

5 Lakes Estate 10:15

but the 10:15 is a generated real-time time, not a timetabled one.

I class this as broken because it breaks the convention used
everywhere else, so is confusing. It also means you have to look at
your watch!

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.