Old November 28th 10, 12:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Is Countdown usually this confused?

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 05:13:18 -0800 (PST), MIG
wrote:

Is there a display? I seem to remember the displays being in place
about three years ago, saying that they were under test. Last time I
looked, they were still under test.

They're "working" now. For some values of "working".

The whole thing was a mis-planned waste of money. As another example,
no displays are provided at the railway station, which is easily in
the top 4 busiest locations on the network. (This was supposedly
because of difficulty getting agreement on where to put them as much
of it isn't Council land, but such things are not insurmountable).

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.