Old November 28th 10, 03:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Peter Masson[_2_] Peter Masson[_2_] is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

"Paul Corfield" wrote

Goodness me what a set of journeys. An alternative for you to ponder is
the NR Line from St James St (or more sensibly Walthamstow Central) to
Hackney Downs, 30 or 56 bus to Dalston Junction and then Overground to
Surrey Quays / New Cross to pick up a South Eastern train or a bus. [I'm
not very good on the intricacies of the South Eastern network].

Or NR Walthamstow to Liverpool Street (though this will be crowded), walk to
Cannon Street or London Bridge, then SR. I used to know the headmistress of
a school in Eltham, who lived at Walthamstow, and this was her regular
commute.

Peter