Old November 28th 10, 03:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On 28/11/10 14:52, Roy Badami wrote:
In ,
Tim wrote:
OK - thanks for that. I can Boris Bike but SWMBO works in Hammersmith so
a slightly tortuous route to Ken Olympia and she can do a 25 min walk...

I'm curious as to what the demand for Boris Bikes has been like on
strike days?

-roy

Higher last time, but do-able if you started as early as I did (7:10 at
CHX).

A *lot* of people were walking in the area of the Mall +/- couple of miles.

--
Tim Watts