Old November 28th 10, 04:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MIG MIG is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On Nov 28, 4:55*pm, Tim Watts wrote:
On 28/11/10 14:52, Roy Badami wrote:

In ,
Tim *wrote:
OK - thanks for that. I can Boris Bike but SWMBO works in Hammersmith so
a slightly tortuous route to Ken Olympia and she can do a 25 min walk....

I'm curious as to what the demand for Boris Bikes has been like on
strike days?

* * *-roy

On another aside - Crow really isn;t going to be popular with the public
this time around given the extreme cold...

I personally lodged with a mate who is a train driver (mainline not LU)
and do have some insight and sympathies with the working railwayman.

But TBH I'm getting thoroughly fed up with all this...

It's not mainly drivers that are RMT members.

Anyway, walking keeps you a lot warmer than standing on stations.