Old November 28th 10, 07:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Fat richard Fat richard is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On Nov 28, 12:28*pm, Tim Watts wrote:
On 26/11/10 00:54, Mizter T wrote:

does the strike affect the London Overground, specifically Clampham Jnc
to Kensington Olympia?

Ta

--
Tim Watts

I have been in the "office" for most of the strikes so far, all of the
cross London routes seem to have coped very well. This includes
LOROL , Southern and Themeslink. Yes they have been wedged solid, but
with the exception of things like Farringdon closing due to no staff,
they have been a viable alternative for many journeys.

I have recently taken to walking a bit more than I used to and am
actually enjoying cross London walks, I use the slowest option on
walkit.com and it is VERY useful and offers some pretty accurate
timescales.

Richard.