Old November 28th 10, 08:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default London Bridge waiting rooms?

On Nov 28, 9:40*pm, eastender wrote:
Does London Bridge have waiting rooms, preferably heated?http://www.nationalrail.co.uksay there are waiting rooms 'available'
and 'located on the platforms 1 and 2'. It also says it has a
'Women-Only Waiting Room' on 'Platforms 1 and 2; Platforms 3 and 4.'

Now I'm looking the station map on the site and seeing pictures of seats
on the platforms but no waiting rooms...

E.

Blimey; I'm there quite a lot, but I've never noticed any. I wonder
if they are referring to the few seats in the little café? That's not
to say that there might be something behind inoccuous doorways if one
asked.