Old November 28th 10, 09:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default London Bridge waiting rooms?

In message , at
22:02:33 on Sun, 28 Nov 2010, eastender remarked:
Blimey; I'm there quite a lot, but I've never noticed any. I wonder
if they are referring to the few seats in the little café? That's not
to say that there might be something behind inoccuous doorways if one
asked.

I ask because I dropped my son off there earlier 20 mins early and said
there's bound to be a warm waiting room in such a big station...

There are small cafes on the through platforms, and the main concourse
(terminating platforms) should be sheltered, if not actually in
possession of a waiting room.