Old February 2nd 04, 11:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Save the 73 Routemaster!!!!

"Alek" typed

Listening to the two I wondered if anybody from TfL had ever asked them for
their opinion but sadly I didnt interrupt their conversation.
To me it still appears that the Issue of disability remains one where much
lip-service is paid yet little real understanding of what the term really
means exists.

Quite. The 'ambulant disabled' far outnumber the wheelchair users. They
need downstairs seats with good grab rails. Buggy & wheelchair spaces
reduce the number of seats available for their use.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.