Old November 30th 10, 12:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Tube Strike - Sun 28 (evening of) and Mon 29 Nov (all day)

On Nov 26, 9:16*am, (Roy Badami) wrote:

While we're at it, have any further strike dates been announced?
I couldn't immediately find any info on the web.

In furtherance to this:

---quote---
Tube strike: Union walkouts 'could escalate' in London

The fourth 24-hour strike over job cuts in London Underground ticket
offices has ended, with unions warning their walkouts could escalate
in 2011.

Industrial action lasting two or three days was possible in the New
Year, the Rail, Maritime and Transport (RMT) union and the Transport
Salaried Staffs' Association (TSSA) said.

But there would be no strikes over the Christmas period, they added.
[...continues...]
---/quote---

I dunno if that therefore rules out action on Boxing Day (26th), or
whether that doesn't count as it's a separate dispute. This is what
Bob Crow is reported to have said (in the above article):

"We are moving towards an escalation of the action in the New Year,
[...] I will not be recommending any action this side of 2 January,
but come 2011 we will have to consider escalating strikes to more than
one day."

So the Boxing Day strike might be off the cards then, but some two day-
ers could be what's on offer instead.