Old December 1st 10, 05:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Live Departure Board Error

"John Ray" wrote in message
news
I've just looked at the live departure board for Norwood Junction and
found a rather strange entry. It shows a 1602 departure to Beckenham
Junction (currently running 22 mins late) via East Croydon. The full
journey is shown as departing London Bridge at 1533, then all stations
to Norwood Jct via Tulse Hill and Crystal Palace, then on to East
Croydon arriving at 1606, Birkbeck arrival 1603 (but reported as
cancelled), and scheduled to arrive at Beckenham Jct. at 1606 but
estimated at 1628. Weird. I wonder how that happened?

The 1533 is supposed to go to Beckenham Junction so presumably it was
diverted to East Croydon but whoever entered it in the system didn't
cancel the Beckenham bit properly.

Peter Smyth